Recently my Mom passed on a list that she received from one of her aerobics instructors in Southlake, who had gotten it from MSN's Health section. Wanting to be a physician myself, general health is so important to me- as is people realizing that dieting is not part of that picture! It will only make you frustrated and temporarily lose a few pounds to be on a "diet." The key is healthy LIVING! And since so often our health is dedicated to what we're eating, I had to share it with you guys, too!
10 Habits of People Who Maintain Healthy Weight
They don’t diet.
They keep track of their weight.
They exercise regularly.
They stop eating when they’re full.
They don’t solve problems with food.
They don’t surround themselves with temptation.
They allow themselves treats.
They eat breakfast.
They move, stand and fidget more.
They don’t skip meals.
To these I wanted to add also that taking a multivitamin every day is a great way to keep your body and immune system at peak performance.
Happy Wednesday!
Brittany
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Brittany! Love your new site! I thought that I had subscribed to your other blog, but who knows? I could have imagined it. :O Would you send an invite to my home address at scrpbkmom@sbcglobal.net?
I have to ask how you did the Amazon store thing? Very cool!
Post a Comment