Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tortellini Skewers

This is the easiest appetizer you'll ever make - I promise! If you can boil water, you can make these pretty tortellini skewers, and they look great - especially if you used multi-colored tortellini! Because they're filled with cheeses, they are also one of your more filling appetizers.

All you need to do is cook the tortellini according to the instructions on the package. Put 3 to 5 pieces on each skewer and drizzle lightly with Italian dressing! That's it! I would estimate two to three skewers per person - people love them!

This picture is actually from the bridal shower I threw for Brittany, and I had my caterer serve a similar passed hors d' oeuvres at my wedding.

Kristy

4 comments:

Mom said...

Great idea...I will be hosting a shower for the daughter of a Bible study class member and these will be on the menu...thank you!

KB said...

I think I took that picture!

Kristy Goldman said...

Yep - Krista - you took that picture! Thanks for sending them to me!

sara [at] journey of doing said...

I just did these for a wardrobe event at Oscar Fierro in Dallas, and they were HUGE hit!

Thanks so much ladies!